- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- 3 Benefits Of An Air Conditioning Tune Up
As a Florida homeowner, you aren't a stranger to our hot and humid summers. In fact, as a Florida homeowner, you can quickly start to see that most of our year consists of summer-like temperatures […]Read More
- 3 Signs It's Time To Replace Your Old Air Conditioning Unit
As a homeowner, there is going to come a time when you are faced with the difficult decision of whether or not the time has come to replace your old air conditioning system […]Read More